Account Director (Digital) 9-12 month FTC
We are looking for a fantastic Account Director with a talent for marketing strategy and customer service to join one of our Digital clients in the thriving City of London!
Someone with proven experience in managing clients and delivering strategic and creative value. Comfortable talking with authority on all aspects of digital marketing with client stakeholders at a senior level. You will have a wide knowledge of digital, with previous experience of both digital build and campaign projects.
Key Elements to the role -
Experience Required -
- New Business Development – be a key contributor to new business pitches and strategic proposals. Cross-sell to existing clients, ensuring they are aware of the full breadth of our capabilities. Help build confidence and support junior staff involved in new business presentations.
- Account Team Management – provide support and guidance to clients, be a trusted advisor and point of contact for clients on all aspects of digital strategy. Provide guidance and ideas to your team for them to implement, helping them to develop their client work and own and grow their accounts, Assisting with recruitment to the team where necessary
- Digital Expertise – demonstrate a clear understanding of how to plan and manage both digital strategy and technical build projects, selling ideas and concepts to clients. You will need expert understanding of digital communications and marketing techniques and a good understanding of the technical work required to deliver projects.
- Business Acumen – demonstrate good commercial awareness and be prepared to work with key directors to ensure pricing structures, billing and resources are all up to date and relevant.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- 7+ years digital agency experience, at least 3 of this at Account Director level
- Experience with FMCG essential
- Strong previous experience across the digital space including; digital communications, social media, content creation, SEO, PPC, website and app build
- Good business acumen and commercial awareness to deliver projects on time and in budget
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable handling data and using it to tell a story or direct a strategy
- Previous experience of managing a team. The ability to motivate, coach and inspire a team on how to implement and manage a wide range of digital services
firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration