We have an exciting opportunity working at a dynamic, Funky agency based in the heart of London. they are looking for a Social Media Content/Strategy Manager. Reporting into the Business Director, you will actively help the business achieve its objectives and growth targets and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
You will manage the social media team to deliver the social media strategy, content planning and community management for a number of exciting brands throughout the business across FMCG, luxury, retail, FS and tech sectors.
As the Social Strategist, you will be a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for connecting our clients with their current and future customers through the most relevant and successful social media channels.
- You will be responsible for the development of your team, ensuring that the highest standard of work is delivered for our clients
- You will oversee the social strategy and content planning, community management implementation and optimisation for clients’ social campaigns and programmes
- You'll know how to tell the story in the most effective way, across the right channels and be able to use your understanding of your target audiences' behaviour to make sure content is engaging and attractive and has the highest response
- You’ll use data, insight and social listening tools to report back on, analyse and optimise future social media campaigns
- You’ll know how to take the lead on pitch work for new campaigns and clients with social media requirements
- You will work with clients to determine and help set and achieve their social media goals. Being able to identify the common social media challenges - insufficient website traffic and/or visitors, weak brand awareness, declining customer retention, poor online reputation or slow sales
- Liaising with key clients directly – interrogating their needs and responding with written briefs for the creative team and time-plans for work implementation
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of digital and social media strategies and plans for clients
- Where appropriate, you will be playing a role in securing new business and developing client accounts by demonstrating a good understanding of the client’s business, performance, products, sector, marketplace, competitors and client’s business objectives
- You’ll ensure that the agency’s Social capabilities are both progressive and effective – in line with market trends and client needs