Scope of this Document
- This document details the personally identifiable information The Fix Creative gathers about you online, how we use it and why we need it. This document is also applicable to any personally identifiable information our business partners may share with us.
- This document does not apply to the practices of companies that The Fix Creative does not own or control or to people The Fix Creative does not employ or manage.
Collection and Use
- The Fix Creative collects personally identifiable information when you register to use our on-line services. The gathering of this information is essential to enable us to provide you with the necessary level of service. It is possible to use our on-line services without registering, however, the functionality and service we provide is greatly reduced.
- When you register with The Fix Creative we may (depending upon which service you register for) ask for one or more of the following fields: your name, email, address, date of birth, gender, education, skills and qualifications, employment history (including remuneration details), references, ethnic origins, criminal records, personal interests, job requirements (including location, salary sought, job industry, job title) plus any other information you may volunteer to us as part of the sign-up process.
- The Fix Creative also gathers your IP address, cookie (if set), the requested page and date/time of any transaction in our web server logs.
- The Fix Creative uses the information it gathers about you for two purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you request
- To improve our service levels by monitoring usages and behavioural patterns.
Sharing and Disclosure
- The Fix Creative does not share or rent your personal information with third parties unless:
- You have specifically consented to allow us to share your personal information with third party organisations. or
- You are seeking employment with a third-party organisation through the use of our services and for the purpose of evaluating your suitability the third-party organisation requests some or all of the information you have supplied us for this purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, the information we supply any third-party may only be used for the purpose for which it is supplied. or
- We need to share your information in order to provide a product or service you have requested. or
- We are required to do so by legal process or in response to a court order or other legitimate request by an authority.
- The Fix Creative may set and access UCLPartners.co.uk cookies on your browser. These are strictly necessary for the user experience, login and navigation. These do not serve a marketing purpose.
- The Fix Creative does not permit third party organisations to set or access The Fix Creative cookies on your browser.
Your Ability to Edit your Data
- You have total freedom to login and amend any of your details at any time, including whether or not you want us to contact you in the future with special offers or news of new products and services.
- The Fix Creative protects your personal information using a unique password and login-id. It is your responsibility to safeguard your password and login-id. Do not share this information with anyone.
- Where appropriate we may use industry standard SSL encryption for the protection of data transmission.
Changes to this Policy
- Should you have any further questions or suggestions you can contact our Privacy Officer on The Fix Creative